Update: October 7, 2015: Today we are launching the Mennonite Radio Show. Please check it out at www.mennoniteradio.org.
Update: May 11, 2015: We are experimenting with a beta-version of an online community, for both members and regular attenders of our congregation, as well as folks who don’t attend our services in person but who would like to stay connected with us.
If you would like to play with the beta version of this community, please check out:
The online community will include a discussion forum, as well as links to some of our sermons and music and other information.
Portions of the online community will be able to be viewed only by JMC members (membership directory, etc.), but quite a bit will be open for anyone to read and engage with.
For the discussion, we will put together some more comprehensive ground rules, but for now please…
1. Treat others as you would want to be treated.
2. It’s a-ok to disagree about stuff but please do so in a civil and kind way.
Update April 19, 2015: We are in the process of creating a new website, so for now please check our old site at www.jmbranum.com/joymennonite if you can’t find the content you are looking for.
- 9:30-10:20 a.m. – Adult Sunday School/Discussion Group
- 10:30 a.m.-12 p.m.-ish – Worship (with children’s church during the sermon)
- 12 p.m. – Potluck lunch on the first Sunday of every month and occasional other times
- 12:15-12:45 p.m. – Interfaith prayer/meditation for peace
Unless otherwise noted, content on this website is (c)1990-2015, Joy Mennonite Church. Permission is granted for reuse of content for non-commercial purposes.